Saturday, 12 March 2011
- Name: Iansky
- Location: Cirencester, Glos, United Kingdom
I worked for the US Government in West Berlin for 11yrs as a Photojournalist, I returned home in 1991 and continued in photography until 2001. I still take photographs as a hobby and means of relaxing. I have now converted totally to digital cameras ranging from compacts to DSLR. I hope all who visit this site enjoy the photographs and appreciate what can be achieved using various equipment.
- Events 2010
- A visit to Weston Super Mare
- RIAT 2010 - Modern & Bygone days
- Dubai Revisited
- Brighton - Squared
- Panasonic GF1
- Themed events and shows I have attended this year....
- Leica M8 - Digital Rangefinder.